I met this guy in school. He's a friend of a friend actually, and our friendship grew from that. Ever since that we met, he'd make it a point for us to see each other from time to time. Ever since we began seeing each other after our first meeting i began liking him little by little, but i never told anyone. I just kept to myself. I found out on Valentines day that he liked me, but i was beginning to get hints because my friends would make it a point to mention him every few times during our conversations. And whenever he sees me, he'd touch my shoulder or back while talking to me.My friends tease me occasionally about it. Every time i go up to him to talk or whenever we see each other and his friends are there, they'd smirk and all that makes me uncomfortable sometimes. He'd sit beside me when we talk and i really do feel comfortable around him. Sometimes more comfortable than when im with my other friends. Things never became awkward, even when i found out he likes me. I dont know, we just acted like i never found out and he never did anything. Thats the thing i like about him, the telling me he likes me part. I dont know how much courage it took for him to tell me, because i too dont know when i will have the courage to tell him how i feel.
The only doubt i have if i should tell him or not is because we haven't been seeing each other for the past few days, and we havent talked too. I admit im clueless about love. I dont know if he still likes me. Im scared to go up to him, telling him how i feel and then finding out that he doesnt like me anymore. Thats another problem about me. Im scared of rejection. I just need good advice really, because im messed up all over.
![]()
Monday, March 3, 2014
he likes me and i like him, but he doesnt know that i do. should i tell him?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment