
Okay I've been seeing a guy every saturday for the past 3 weeks. This guy isn't much of a texter and he works full time and goes to school. The first date, we ate dinner together and he asked me if I had a boyfriend, which showed me he was interested in seeing me. The Second date, we watched a movie and kissed a little bit. The third date, we watched a movie at his place, then had sex, but afterward he gave me his clothes to wear and we listened to music and watched tv together in which he allowed me to snuggle with him. Also, when we went to sleep, I'm pretty sure he was sleeping in a spooning position with me ( I was in front while he lied closely behind me holding my hands and arms). However, he didn't ask me out, so I asked him, but he said he was busy this weekend. Since then, I ran into him three times this week (the first 2 encounters we talked briefly and the last time we said he to each other, but we were both a meeting). Has he lost interest in me and was a booty call or do you believe he is truly busy and just taking his time? am I jumping the gun and rushing too much (we only known each other for a month)? I'm just confused.
It's hard to tell. But if I were you, I wouldn't panic yet. After all, he hadn't been spending too much time with you before you had sex either. Maybe it's just the way he is. Don't do anything, let him make the next move.
I would say, let things cool off for a while and take it easy. Maybe he needs time to get to terms with your relationship. I would also advise you to let him make the next move and just wait it out and see where it all goes.
You
may not create new Love Advice Forum threadsYou
may not post repliesYou
may not post attachmentsYou
may not edit your postsForum Rules

Beauty Store from Amazon
No comments:
Post a Comment