HI, im 23 year old guy , and im doing something horibly wrong when trying to get into relationship with someone.About me , and background story on current situation, grab some
this might get long.
As a ship engineer student I am way too rational and logical, and I like to know how stuff works downright to the core , on top of all patience is my middle name and i have tick moral grounds~~~ not to mention
hard empathy.
No religious beliefs, but from chatolic family.
Sort of adrenaline addict, fast motorbike, windsurfing,snowboarding, scooter stunts,mountainboarding,wakeboarding....
wealthy i might add. Good body shape, decent looking, no hippie.People like me, I have many friends, even ones that are really hard HARD to like.
But don't get me wrong, I don't tell people what they want to hear, if ure a selfish egoist owh yeah I will tell u don't worry. Not mad or at cost of friendship, hey, its ur way of living and I will respect it as much as it seems wrong to the moral law of our generation.
With male friends its easy...u can have as much as u like no gay btw but it stays on friends of course so no sweat here...The girls are what really troubles me, have never had one that I might call girlfriend. Don't get me wrong here, Ive had few "relationships" that lasted no longer than a week due to sheer forcing of getting a GF since I heard that was a thing. Forcing it just doesn't cut for me, I find flaws that really start to poke my mind and...eye... I had to stop it not even giving it a chance I know.
But now and then comes a girl into my life that just looks like everything I ever wanted, little check list in my pocket gets checked up whole
, not only physical appearance which really isn't the main attribute im looking for but her way of thinking, acting...u get the picture.
And I would really get to know them good, talking opening up...slowly friendzoning , but falling in love on my part.Of course these few jewels that fell into my life would go away as they came...eventually i would men up and tell them what i feel, ask them on date..and so on. But some were already taken and some just weren't interested in me that way on both cases end result was me slowly backing off because it would really hurt me to be friends with someone that makes my mind go crazy.... so well... enough about me.
~~~~~
Now the background story on current situation~~There is a girl I met some days ago on snowboarding trip at Slovenia, being in same apartment just doors away we spent awful a lot of time together in those 5 days, and yes im starting to fall in love.
She is one of those jewels I mentioned before and she is single I might add. There wasent anything serious happening between us in those few days, only "cute" and romantic gestures on both ends.Now at home, i asked her to go out with me ...to "grab a drink so i can get to know u even better and who knows
"
She said yes why not with a big simle...and there i was thinking it was a "date".But suddenly in the mean time first she asked me to delay it for a few hours, since i said i will pick her up at 19:30...and then finaly she arranged we will meet here and there .
To cut the story...she ended up bringing her best friend (girl) along.We had a fun time chatting, all 3 of us, but that was not what i had in mind.
And here i am, confused.Now things i would like to discuss/know.
-Why, she brought her friend, is there a meaning to this?
-Should i just cut the whole thing off?
-If not, what should my next move be?And general stuff i dont understand_
-Do i really have to be flirty from bare beginings with every girl i want to be with?
-Pure respectable,decent,propper and romantic maners just dont cut it at this age?
-Should i change?I dont believe in that anymore "Do what u like and love will come", im living my life to fullest and i cant find a girl.
Thank you for your time in advance. If nothing it was nice to get some load of my mind.
Monday, March 3, 2014
Doing something wrong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this might get long.
hard empathy.
, not only physical appearance which really isn't the main attribute im looking for but her way of thinking, acting...u get the picture.
"
No comments:
Post a Comment