Hi everyone! I met a wonderful guy over the holidays through mutual friends. We instantly clicked and spent almost every day or evening together for two weeks. This guy is from where I live but is currently living elsewhere (like plane ride far away). He was home for the holidays.I know it sounds crazy but shortly after meeting each-other and hanging out a couple times, we went to each-others family Christmas's, met each-others parents and friends - went to parties together, dated, cuddled watching movies... everything. We just really integrated ourselves into one another's lives. I've never experienced anything like it before. I know the pressure was kinda on because we knew we didn't have much time to be together - so we capitalized on the time we had and didn't play any games I guess you could say - it was actually very refreshing.
I'm falling for this guy, hard. He's rendered every single other guy I've dated irrelevant. I feel like a connection like this happens once in a lifetime, if you're lucky... I have zero interest in dating anyone else. I feel like this guy is just perfect for me.
...and he's leaving in a few days.
.... and I'm anxious because I want to know where we stand but feel like it's too soon to have that talk. If the relationship was unfolding within more normal conditions, we likely would have taken things slower and I wouldn't feel this pressure to have the talk, I would just roll with it for a while... but because he's leaving, I'd like to know where we stand, how he feels.
We've casually mentioned me going to visit him and the things we would do in that city together, and he's mentioned when he'll be back here - so it sounds like we are kinda sorta making plans to continue seeing each-other, but... I (and I'm not sure why) didn't view those conversations as completely serious.
So... my question is - is it completely psycho girlfriend crazy of me to ask him how he feels and if he wants to make this work/be exclusive - or chalk it up to an awesome Christmas romance?
Help
thank you!
Saturday, January 11, 2014
unique dating situation, what are we talk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment