Met a Spanish girl in London on her 6 month stay here. I met her on her last month in London and got very close with her. Lots of dates we had, lots of kissing and affection, had sex with her a few times too, i felt very warm in her company. Text pretty much everyday. She said her best month in London was her last one with me. She was going home to see her family for Christmas but shes going back to Spain for 2 months as she is a student who wants to be a teacher, so come to London to improve her English as she wants to teach Spanish in England. She has a masters exam on the first week of February and she said these next 2 months are to revise! Our last weekend together was great! We done soo much, i wanted to give her a weekend to remember with me! At the end of the weekend i took her to the airport where it got a bit emotional between us and she said she is glad that she met me, i also wrote her a little message on the back of this picture frame she bought as a souvenir about what i thought of her and our time together.
She is now back in Spain and i cannot believe how much i miss this girl! I am having all sorts going through my head! The thing is, she told me she never liked talking about the future, or making promises. She did say she will see me again though. She said if she comes back to London it will only be for me. Now she is back in Spain she has told me how happy she is now that she is with her family. I haven't heard from her as much as i use to when she was in London. In fact i hardly hear from her at all! Just the odd little 'hey how are you'. She has told me that she misses me and that our last weekend together was great, but i started a conversation with her the other night and from her reaction it seemed as if i was annoying her and she said, I'm with my friends at the moment. I cant talk right now. I haven't had a proper conversation with her since she has gone back to Spain! She has sent me photos of herself on Christmas day, so i did the same. But again, hardly spoke.I am amateur when it comes to women. I'm a young guy, I'm 21. This girl is 24 and she is from Seville in Spain, but has lived in Barcelona on and off for 2 years, went to uni in Madrid, and spent 6 months in London. She is very clever. I just don't know what to think now she has gone home. Was this time i spent with this girl just a little fling? Or will something come of this!? I sure hope it does, hence why i tried giving her the best times when she was with me! She did say she will see me again, but said no more. She said she doesn't like making promises or talking about the future. I showed her this song i love when she was in London and the other day she posted it on her Facebook in Spanish saying 'this will always be the soundtrack to them amazing days i spent in London with you.' This made me happy :-)
Please can someone help me. I am just confused.! My mind is all over the place where i have never been in this boat before!
I don't want to message her due to how she is coming across. I don't want to annoy her. But, i would like to know what i should be doing/thinking because i like this girl and i want things to carry on as they were. Or should i stop thinking about this girl now, getting my hopes up that she is coming back because the chances are that she wont!? Will she come back? What is she most likely thinking right now about all this? If she is thinking, she doesn't talk much about it to me!? Is she playing games? Or is she just simply getting on with her life now she is in Spain and I'm just over thinking about the whole situation!?Any help, much appreciated. Thank you :-)
Saturday, December 28, 2013
Opinions and help needed please :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment