
I've been single for a long time, I didn't date any girls because I was in depression for 6 months and it really didn't matter to me. During that time I lost some of my friends, girls that used to like me don't even talk to me and similair. I used to be an outgoing, fun, optimistic person and knew my way around girls. A lot of them liked me and I was quite popular. I used to be really confident and didn't care if I embarassed myself. I even had a great sense of humor. Few months back I decided to change, I couldn't simply continue being depressed. But now a lot of people I see everyday, mostly girls, ignore me. They only talk to me when they have to ask me something. A lot of them say that I'm kind of lost, in my own world and even shy and childish. I don't seem to be approachable. However, I work out every day and I have some social progress more and more every day, but I'm still weak in dating. I just don't know how to approach a girl anymore, or what to say. I forgot how to flirt and my humor is really weak. I just can't seem to relax. My best friend who is a "player", doesn't even know what advice to give me anymore. He said that he just doesn't know what's happening to me. What should I do to return to my old self as quick as possible? I'm bored of being single. My best friend is trying to make me approach a girl that I liked for the past 2 years on Facebook. But right now, the way the things are, she's way out of my league. She's popular, hangs out with meatheads and jocks, and she has a lot of friends. We used to flirt a little, but then we stopped. I'm afraid of approaching her, and I don't know why.. Does anyone have any tips on what I should do?
Look man. You re doing great in your life. It is just your perspective right now. I was same as you once. Popular, always around friends, but then things changed. I became loner and real antisocial? So? Guess what...In the mean time, while everybody has been partying and socializing I became deeply involved in many sports and training, martial arts, read many books, make some money on my own, received my bachelor and now I am working toward masters in quantitative finance. I dont know what to say around girls, I am in my own head a lot of the time and I only go out 3-4 time per year. But still get the chancee to regularly met all sorts of hot, smart woman.So you might be the same type. Continue to involve in someone that has something to show. And if your are afraid to approach this girl...just remember better to try and fail as not to try. If you win her heart you will have some great moments. If she rejects you, use that as motivation, as energy to do sth extraordinary in your life. You can not lose.
I think you should just go for it. You shouldn't think about how or what you are going to say to these girls, just approach them and let whatever you say be natural. Yes, it can be a little scary but as soon as you get it over with, you willl be excited that you did. I don't know anything about approaching women because I am a female but I do what guys do when they approach me. They tend to have a decent conversation with me about anything then it turns into if you have a boyfriend or would you be open to exchanging numbers...things like that. I wish you the best of luck because I know the feeling of being lonely. I have a boyfriend and I still feel lonely at times. I guess he doesn't do it for me.
You need to be confident again. Other people can perceive and see it if someone isn't confident. No wonder there are people who fails job interviews because of confidence (whether lacking or overbearing). Anyway, you need to project to other people that you are ready to have a happy life again. If you believe in yourself that you can be happy and that you'd be great even in small things you do, then other people would be able to see that.
First of all, congrats on the steady progress. I believe as you keep trying to improve, the very little improvements you do achieve will add up and bring you to full glory. You just have to be patient.I've never gone from being super social to regressing to a complete opposite. I can only speak from being a shy introvert who can't talk to women (and often friend zoned) to now being a super chatty regular man who has enjoyed some very cool relationships. From that perspective, I hope my advice can help.
That advice being: you need to truly believe that you are good enough. No matter your looks, your education, your financial status, etc... these are not relevant (I don't care what you think or have heard). As some have already hinted, even with all that, it still doesn't mean you will be confident with women. What I truly believe your problem may be is that you think you'll find happiness and sense of worth if you get a woman. Funny how if you make women (or anyone) the source of your happiness, you actual repel them. What you need to do is hang out with your cool buddies and find a way to become the source of happiness within yourself. Once you realize you are enough, all that crap about being unapproachable and hard to talk to goes away. Your mind state is what attracts or repels people. Keep your mind state a source of fun and no neediness and you'll find that women will want to join that party.
I'm sure you still are interesting to many girls. You don't have to be loud and funny to attract them. And don't worry, when you meet the right girl, you'll remember how to flirtYou may not create new Love Advice Forum threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules. Just try to go out often and talk to many people, especially to girls.

. Just try to go out often and talk to many people, especially to girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment