Thursday, March 14, 2013

Desperately needing advice. Should I give up or keep fighting?

Love and Relationship Advice Forum

I did stupid back in late October. I cheated on my boyfriend of almost 5 years. At the time, I was almost 4 months pregnant, lonely, craving the attention that I wasn't getting because of the video games he was playing.. I'm currently 9 months, two weeks to delivery (I hope!!!). He found out on Thanksgiving by snooping through my email and my phone. It was a one time thing. I haven't cheated since. I have remained completely faithful, honest, I have stopped talking to the guy I cheated with, I haven't browsed, I let my boyfriend see my phone emails and facebook, I don't hide a single thing, and I have been going to a counselor. Well, obviously, the trust is gone. I understand why. But now, the trust with him is slowly diminishing. I thought everything was going fine and we were going to work things out, until he told me mid-January that he has had thoughts of finding someone better, wondering if he deserves someone better, and if he should kick me out. Two weeks later, he started being very secretive with his phone. I found out four days later that he was on a dating site, flirting with single women, texting women including a prostitute (totally not making this up - he found her through Craigslist), and he had been complimenting them, asking if they would be interested in him, wondering if he should "kick my preggo lying cheating ass gf out," and if he would have a shot with them. I forced him to delete it. He was not happy with me. Then, three weeks ago, I was checking his email for a confirmation letter from the gas company, and that was there, as well as an email from google mail - "Your new account has been created successfully." He created a new email and made a new account on another dating site. He doesn't think this is considered cheating, but his parents as well as everyone we talk to think it is. I don't know if he is flirting with these girls he's talking to, and he refuses to let me see, even though he has access to my stuff. He has decreased sex, and, when we do have sex, it's for his pleasure, not mine. I have to BEG to get some type of pleasure. It's not fair. I have tried so hard for the past 5-6 months to make things work, but it seems as if I'm wasting my time. I have been tempted to call it quits. Should I give up? What else can I do?????
I did stupid back in late October. I cheated on my boyfriend of almost 5 years. At the time, I was almost 4 months pregnant, lonely, craving the attention that I wasn't getting because of the video games he was playing.. I'm currently 9 months, two weeks to delivery (I hope!!!). He found out on Thanksgiving by snooping through my email and my phone. It was a one time thing. I haven't cheated since. I have remained completely faithful, honest, I have stopped talking to the guy I cheated with, I haven't browsed, I let my boyfriend see my phone emails and facebook, I don't hide a single thing, and I have been going to a counselor. Well, obviously, the trust is gone. I understand why. But now, the trust with him is slowly diminishing. I thought everything was going fine and we were going to work things out, until he told me mid-January that he has had thoughts of finding someone better, wondering if he deserves someone better, and if he should kick me out. Two weeks later, he started being very secretive with his phone. I found out four days later that he was on a dating site, flirting with single women, texting women including a prostitute (totally not making this up - he found her through Craigslist), and he had been complimenting them, asking if they would be interested in him, wondering if he should "kick my preggo lying cheating ass gf out," and if he would have a shot with them. I forced him to delete it. He was not happy with me. Then, three weeks ago, I was checking his email for a confirmation letter from the gas company, and that was there, as well as an email from google mail - "Your new account has been created successfully." He created a new email and made a new account on another dating site. He doesn't think this is considered cheating, but his parents as well as everyone we talk to think it is. I don't know if he is flirting with these girls he's talking to, and he refuses to let me see, even though he has access to my stuff. He has decreased sex, and, when we do have sex, it's for his pleasure, not mine. I have to BEG to get some type of pleasure. It's not fair. I have tried so hard for the past 5-6 months to make things work, but it seems as if I'm wasting my time. I have been tempted to call it quits. Should I give up? What else can I do?????I would call it quits. It's rough losing someone you have been with for so long but, you have to accept it is already over in his mind. Staying together after he has mentally ended things with you will be heartbreaking as you receive little reminders everyday that he has moved on. When you break it off, it could get him to freak out and realize he has lost you. This could get him to come back to you eventually.
You may not create new Love Advice Forum threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

DMCA.com



Beauty Store from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment