
Hi,
I have a bizarre problem. I'm 35 and I've never had a boyfriend. I dated a couple of guys in my 20s but things never went very far. I always thought I would meet someone naturally but didn't. I recently moved to a small town and am awfully lonely. I tried signing up for online dating and went out on a couple of dates with guys who I did not find attractive at all. Should I try match.com? How do I meet people?
The best way to meet people that you might have a future with is to do things that you enjoy. Join a group or a club for something you like and start conversations with the people there, make new friends and they'll introduce you to more people and it will keep increasing! I don't have much experience with online dating sites, but if you joined one and you were at least semi-satisfied with the results, or you think it has potential, I say go for it! Taking the first step by making yourself available to people is probably the most helpful way to make sure you meet the kind of people that you'll actually have a future with -- making an effort is the biggest problem most people have.
You
may not create new Love Advice Forum threadsYou
may not post repliesYou
may not post attachmentsYou
may not edit your postsForum Rules

Beauty Store from Amazon
No comments:
Post a Comment