Ok, so first and foremost, I'm going to say this and want you to keep this in your head, I'm am HIGHLY ANALYTICAL AND THINK WAY TOO MUCH! I am also OVERLY CONSIDERATE! These two character traits make me unsure of what to do.......Ok, so here's what happened, there's this girl who basically made eye contact with me at work and wanted to ensure that I knew she was interested in me, so I saw her in a coffee shop and introduced myself and asked her out! but I had to go out of town, so we had our first cofee meeting a week after that! It went well, and we both had fun. so the following week I set up another coffee meeting.....and it went ok, because mainly I wasn't feeling well, was coming down with a cold and didn't realize it...
Again, it went ok, we had things to discuss, but not enough to get into any great detail.....was just too short.....
She gave me her phone number right off the bat, I didn't even have to ask for her......so what to do? I texted her today because I am off on vacation and was in the area......she didn't answer, probably because she's busy, and I stopped in the office and she seemed to be a bit annoyed because she was in the middle of work and I interrupted her.......and I guess rightfully so, I didn't mean too, just had bad timing........
Oh and by the way, her mother has been on vacation for the last two weeks out of the country and because of that, she hasn't had a flexible schedule because she has to rush home and cook for her grandmother from Morocco
And yes, she is Moroccan, very beautiful, but of course, I never asked what the ground rules were with regards to texting or even calling......
So I don't want to crowd her or seem to needy, but i don't want her to think that I am not interested either, and to be honest, I don't know what the balance is....I don't want to play games and hate those rules, everyone thinks they should follow.......like waiting 3 days or longer, or whatever......
So what do I do? I don't want her to think I'm a stalker? Should I wait until next week, send her a text at work and ask if she wanted to meet for drinks or a nice dinner some night this week? Or do I just set aside some time, mid day on a saturday and just call her and she is she wants to chat some? To me, the best form of communication is in person.......so that way, there's not much that can be misinterpreted.......? Thoughts?
I think at this point, I just need to stop texting her and see if we can meet for dinner next week now that her mother is back in town? Thoughts? so confused, don't want to seem uninterested, but don't want to be a stalker either.......or worse creepy or something.....I'm a military officer by the way, so confidence and chatting isn't the issue..........maybe I'm just to analytical? Thoughts appreciated....so confused.....
Sunday, March 2, 2014
...so confused.....need advice :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Again, it went ok, we had things to discuss, but not enough to get into any great detail.....was just too short.....
No comments:
Post a Comment