
I am a male student and have been friends with a girl I know from my studies for a while now. After just hanging out in groups, working on projects, all was fun and even though we had a good connection (same type of humor, interests, etc.), I never acted upon it until we got back in contact about 6 months ago (we were both abroad for a semester).
After that, I initiated to meet up, which she thought was a good idea. It was the first time we ever spent time just 1 on 1 in a bar but it was really fun and I did not have any other motives than seeing my friend again. But after that, we made more plans to do stuff together (we had dinner at my place, went to a bar two more times) and every “date” made me fall in love with her more. I didn’t do anything about it because for me, the transition from friend to girlfriend felt a bit awkward.
But now I can’t get her out of my head. Everytime we meet, we have a great time and she laughs a lot, stares in my eyes and even plays with her hair. When she went to Paris with her friends, she sent me pictures of Paris but also pictures of herself (without true Paris scenery in the background) at 1 AM local time. So all of these signs gave me the courage to confess her how I feel.
Yesterday we had planned to have dinner at her place. But just before dinner she said her roommate would also eat dinner with us and if I would mind that. Ofcourse, I wanted to spend time alone with her, but didn’t want to act like a jerk so said I wouldn’t mind. We had a lovely evening, but her friend stayed at the table the entire night. Also, my friend told me that she had a date that went awful the week before, which I didn’t know.
Now I feel confused and depressed. Before yesterday I was pumped up to tell her how I feel but the fact that I couldn’t talk to her privately and her remark that she had a date makes me feel sick. I am now unsure whether see sees me only as a friend, or doesn’t think I’m interested in her or tests me in a kind of way.
In cases like this I’m a real overthinker, so can you please advice what I should do?
I think you should have to ask her.. Without asking her how can you imagine that she likes you or not or she has a same feelings like you.. So first don't be shy and just ask her and tell her about your feelings.. And its not a new thing sometimes its happen and even we don't know when and how we started to like our friend so be brave and just tell her....
Who knows, maybe she told you about this date, because she wanted to make you jealous.
In my opinion you should confess her your feelings. She sent you signals that she likes you, so don't overthink it and talk to her
You
may not create new Love Advice Forum threadsYou
may not post repliesYou
may not post attachmentsYou
may not edit your postsForum Rules

Beauty Store from Amazon
No comments:
Post a Comment