Apologies in advance if this may not be the right forum, but I didn't want advice from another male. If there is a different forum, please let me know...

ANYWAYS!

I had a terrific first date with this woman. She's lighthearted, sweet, physically affectionate and touchy (no sex or kissing yet).

We just got off the phone, and during our conversation she invited me to this dance class she is teaching as a one-off for her friend. It's a very spiritual thing, involving dancing through your chakras and all that.

No problem so far. I'm happy to do things like that. I'm not shy or reserved, or even a bad dancer myself for a white boy. : ) My concern is that this being our second date, and even though we've already held hands and walked arm-in-arm, I don't know how much of that should be revealed at the class.

If I act flirty with her, that could look unprofessional on her part. If I hang back too much, I could send the wrong signal. There must be some middle ground.

Should I ask her before we go into the class? Should I bring it up at all? I really like her and I don't want to do something that seems distant or crosses a line.

Thanks!