People Involved into this.
1: Me, (Tyler)
2: Crystal (Girl I like)
3: Cynthia (Friends Mom, who is the girl i like's mother)
4: Jake (Friend)
5: Samantha (Girl i like's Friend)
6: Tyler (Gay, friend)

Background info:
1: I am 16
2: Longest relationship is 2months
3: I have been cheated on numeriously, to the point to where my last relationship was over 2 years ago.
4: My Mom and Dad, went to highschool with Cynthia.
5: Jake is like a brother to me, and is alright with the fact that I like his sister.
6: I've only known Crystal for about 2 weeks now.
7: I'm not looking to get into a relationship, Not yet atleast.
8: I've grown up, knowing who is, and isn't in my league.

Alright. So October 18th(Tuesday), maybe. Idk. I met my Friend Jake's Sister, she is 19, About 5'7 hazel eyes, she lives normally in New York, which is one state away. She models, and has a degree is cosmaetology. She is talking to a guy that is a millionaire.. And she just recently spent 1800$ on a purse.. It's like a Princess and a Peasant Situation.I didn't stay there for long, But before I left his house that night, i told myself that I didn't like her, and that I was out of her league, and that I shouldn't even get involved. She was up, in my town visiting her mom and brother. In Michigan.
So Thursday night comes, and I'm staying the night at my friends house.. and 4 of Jake's friends were over, All did the following to her.
1: Was litterly her own personal bitch, did everything that she wanted, pronto.
2: Stared at her while she was in the hottub, (B cup?)
3: Looked at her ass, when she walked by,
4: Said sexual innuendos.
5: being Very Clingy.
I did none of those.. I didn't stare at her in the hottub, I didn't look at her ass, and I was NOT her bitch.. She litterally asked me if I was Gay, because I didn't do any of that... And which I am not. I told myself I was out of her league, so I didn't bother.. Apparently. She told Jake, and her friend Samantha that I was cute, MULTIPLE times. And that she wanted to cuddle with me that night.. Being cool with it, because I just didn't wanna act even more gay then i was asked. Lol. I did, It was my first time cuddling with a girl.. I was nervous.. And later on that night, she kept like talking to me, and making lip gestures, I could tell she wanted to kiss, but I was extremely nervous.. And so She goes out for a cigarette break, and my friend Tyler (who is gay) Comes in, and asks me why I won't kiss her, and I told him that i was nervous, and that I knew that i was out of her league.. and then she comes back in. Sits on my dick. And kisses my neck, and whispers in my ear seductively, and says "Don't tell yourself that your out of somebodies league.." and then she kisses me, and Im nervous. it was my first time kissing a girl in 2 years, and it was with a 19 year old model.. Eventually throughout the night, I got more comfortable, and we cuddled, and fell asleep. And i had school in the morning. I woke up at 6:30 to get the kids up, and then layed back down and cuddled. I left for school around 7:20 and Then kissed her good-bye. This was the last time i saw her.. 4 days later. She can't leave my mind. I'm having a hard time not blowing up her phone.. And I even remixed a song, and sung it.. (not too her).. I was the only one jake's friends that kissed, and cuddled his sister, and he told me that he looked up to me, because of it, and that i'd make a great brother in law..
Advice? I do want to be in a relationship with her.. But I'm nervous I am going to fuck things up..

Help?