Hello all,My girlfriend and I have been dating for a month and a half now. We both agree that we never thought we would find someone else that clicked with us, and we have. Things have been great. Last week I went to Ohio with her for her grandpa's funeral because she didn't want to go alone. Everything was great until the third day when we had our first argument. We've since worked that out, but I feel like I'm the only one compromising.
I know what calms her and makes her feel good, and I've done that in recent days, but now she has told me that she feels like she is being 'pawed'. I told her I honestly had no idea, and that if she would have told me I would not have done it.
She also may be pregnant. We find out Tuesday morning ... so perhaps me talking about all the plans of living together (which she brought up first) should be left until we find out?
Could use some help here folks ... thanks!
Friday, September 14, 2012
Getting serious with girlfriend ... or is it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment