

Sorry it's kind of long haha..Alright, well so whoever actually reads this I'm just going to start from the very beginning, which is about near the end of July.
Some things you might want to know first, I'm 16, a guy, I'm very shy, but "really" funny, a nice and sweet guy.
Alright, so this one night when I went out drinking with a few friends, was my last exam so I just wanted to have a few drinks and relax, so we decided to go get these 2 girls, which of 1 I knew before, goes to same school and I've hung out with her before, but not really talked. Anyways, I had no idea we were going to get more people.
So anyways, after we were done drinking, this girl was somewhat drunk, and I wasn't even tipsy for some odd reason. Anyhow, before we were even drinking I liked this girl, so after we drank she wanted to cuddle, so we did and at one point she said 'you're an amazing guy' and 'you're a really sweet guy'. We cuddled at a park under a tree for about an hour, I swear it felt like 5 minutes only! We went to the near gas station to get something to eat/drink.
Held hands their and back, went through a a dark trail just the two of us, at one point when she stopped to pick a flower, we just froze.. I swear we were just lost in each others eyes for 6 seconds that felt like 2 minutes long, then she broke it and we just had a quick kiss on the lips. Later, since she knew this trail and I didn't she lead me out behind some community center and just said "Hug me" and we hugged for a good 45 seconds or so then we continued back to the park.
We cuddled some more then went to my friends place to watch a movie, me and this girl just cuddled in a big but small 1 seater, and randomly sometimes she would just lift her chin up at me and expect a kiss(which I delivered) then we madeout a few times. We eventually just fell asleep in the cuddle position we were in. And that was that of that night.
So we were messaging each other now on facebook, and I said we should hangout sometime, and she said yeah, so we did one day. We just went for a long walk then into some woods and advertised. It was nice, I really liked it and she had a good time to, but at the time it was only just hanging out and just getting to know each other so it wasn't like to intimate.
Oh and I should say she did remember that night. Anyway, back to the story.
I can honestly say I could not stop thinking about this girl to this day now even I can't stop thinking of her. An hour didn't go by that I didn't think of her. I just wanted to see her.
So we hungout again 2 days later the night before she was to leave for a 2 week vacation. This time we were with 2 other people though so we didn't get much alone time. And at the end of the night, we all hugged but then she said "Want another hug?" And I just said yeah, don't know if that would mean anything lol, an extra hug. Does it?
Anyways, after a long 2 weeks she came back! So to be exact she came back last Saturday. So I hungout with her everyday until Friday. In those few days we had so many inside jokes between each other, and I think I was going crazy for this girl! Also I'd like to add we poked each other a lot lol. We would just randomly poke each other, was a lot of leg grabbing and poking in the legs and sides. Anyways, this one time we hungout we spent an hour or something building a bunch of sandcastles at the park! It was actually pretty great as childish as it may sound, it went by so fast. And we were using a cup she had because she just had a cup of water before. Anyways, so we went to a different park, then I walked her home and realized we forgot her cup at the park.
So since the park was on the way I grabbed the cup. The next day around 10pm when she came online, it was around 10pm and I knew it was her curfew, but I told her I had her cup, so I think the cup gave us a reason to see each other even if it was only 10 minutes. Anyways, what I realized was, after like the second or third time, she started to hug me much tighter when we hugged our normal goodbye hugs, I have no idea if that really means much, I wish it did but I'm just not sure..
Anyways, my birthday was coming up and I told her one day, and she told me she would make me cookies, and she also told me she sucked at making food. So she burnt the first batch, but second time ended up working fine. Anyways, on my birthday since I don't usually do much anyway, and my only plans with other people was at night, I spent most of the day with her.
That day was a good day! At one point I remember watching in movies or reading in books when a character says "my stomach is tingling". And I swear my stomach was tingling, not a normal tingling, one I've never gotten before, and it felt so good, sitting across from me, this amazing girl, while we sit on the grass beside a river. She drew a lot on my arm, said I was really warm, found tape in my bag so she randomly taped me. She made me a bracelet made from grass and said I can't take it off forever. We did a lot more poking and we got more into the touchy phase. But not like feely or anything. But oh my, whole day all I thought of is just looking into her eyes and just giving her an innocent little kiss. And then we hungout last night also but her friend was there so we didn't get much 1 on 1 haha. But um that's basically my story with this amazing girl.
Now comes the hard part, what do I do? I'm crazy for this girl but I don't know what to do. I'm kind of a big guy, I got big bones and a little of fat but I don't look huge or nothing haha. And people say I'm "cute" but I don't think I'm "cute" lol. And this girl is just so amazing and beautiful and just great.. so why is she hanging out with me? I just don't know if she just wants to be friends or what. I just don't want to get friend zoned, so if it looks like I am I wanna get out of that because I don't think I could just be her friend without me saying anything. She's also a pretty shy girl.
Sorry if this was a really long thread lol, I just wrote out everything so I could hopefully get the best responses. I would talk to my friends but look at my age, secrets don't last to long! Was browsing earlier and saw a lot of good advice so hopefully someone can help me out! And saw some threads that I can see myself helping people out in.
Well you don't wanna be friend zoned, all you can do then, is tell her how you feel. Just try to muster up the courage, yes its scary but you will feel good about yourself after you do it. Best of luck, and don't worry about how you see yourself, I am like that too, but obviously some people see things differently
Well you don't wanna be friend zoned, all you can do then, is tell her how you feel. Just try to muster up the courage, yes its scary but you will feel good about yourself after you do it. Best of luck, and don't worry about how you see yourself, I am like that too, but obviously some people see things differentlyI plan on telling her next time we hang out. Things have been going okay I guess in the past few days. Don't know how I should go about it though.
Well you don't wanna be friend zoned, all you can do then, is tell her how you feel. Just try to muster up the courage, yes its scary but you will feel good about yourself after you do it. Best of luck, and don't worry about how you see yourself, I am like that too, but obviously some people see things differentlyAlso, do you think she's being flirty with me a little?Sorry for double post, don't see an edit button.
She's being very cuddly/affectionate/attentive for someone who isn't interested in you, so I'd say she was interested. It seems to me like you'll get a positive response, if you tell her how you feel. Just be honest, tell her you've developed feelings for her, and that you'd like to see where it goes. I'd be surprised if you get knocked back, she seems to be displaying a lot of positive flirtatious behaviour.
I plan on doing so next time we hang out, which is hopefully sometime this week. I just hope if she isn't interested in me things won't get awkward.
I understand how you feel. There are some girls who, through no fault of their own, blur the lines between how they treat you as a "friend" and how they treat you as "someone" they are interested in. It is often difficult to tell.What I suggest you do is to wait until her behavior around you is not only consistent but also different from the other guys she knows and hangs out with, and then in a semi-intimate setting find out how she feels about you.
If you are to afraid to directly as her then "run a test". This is a simple test and it may give you an idea of whether she is attracted to you or not. Here goes..Go somewhere with some friends of both of yours where you know she will be at . Make sure there are more guys than girls. This could be during the day or at night. Pay attention to how quickly she finds you wherever you are and how much time she spends next to you and talking to you, in comparison to the other guys she know as well as you.
I think by the way she's acting she likes you too so the best thing to do is tell her how you feel and hope for the best that's the only thing you can do if you don't want to be in the friend zone. Hope everything works out for you.
I understand how you feel. There are some girls who, through no fault of their own, blur the lines between how they treat you as a "friend" and how they treat you as "someone" they are interested in. It is often difficult to tell.You may not create new Love Advice Forum threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum RulesWhat I suggest you do is to wait until her behavior around you is not only consistent but also different from the other guys she knows and hangs out with, and then in a semi-intimate setting find out how she feels about you.
If you are to afraid to directly as her then "run a test". This is a simple test and it may give you an idea of whether she is attracted to you or not. Here goes..Go somewhere with some friends of both of yours where you know she will be at . Make sure there are more guys than girls. This could be during the day or at night. Pay attention to how quickly she finds you wherever you are and how much time she spends next to you and talking to you, in comparison to the other guys she know as well as you.
Thing is we usually hang out just the two of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment