Monday, March 3, 2014

I met a nice new man, but he's circumcised? deal breaker for me

Love and Relationship Advice Forum

I have recently met a really nice new guy, we hit it off big time. He is cute, sweet, funny and has ambitions. We have everything in common and we were really excited about meeting (he is currently out of province so we have been chatting by text for a week, he would be home in two weeks to meet). Last night our conversation got a little sexy and we decided to exchange nude pictures. Immediately I was very disappointed when I saw that he is circumcised. I have a strong preference for men with foreskin intact and this is really a deal breaker for me. Now, I was so upset and sad that I didn't tell him upfront last night, I didn't know what I should do.

I need advice as to whether I should tell him that his circumcision is really a deal breaker for me, I know that will probably get me so much hate and will sound so shallow, but to me personally it is a very big deal and I don't want to falsely lead him on. I also don't want to crush him and hurt his feelings, but I don't think it would be fair to just stop communication as we have been texting daily for the last week and having long conversations and really hit it off. I feel so sad that this is a deal breaker for me, but it is just a deep personal preference for me and I simply have to do something about it.

Should I tell him the truth that his circumcision is a deal breaker? Should I just stop talking to him? ( I don't really want to do that, but I'm so afraid to hurt his feelings)

Look, honesty is the best policy, because if a guy you really liked just stopped talking to you would you accept it? Most women cannot take that,....guys too, honesty is always best, just tell him that you're not interested in him any more, don't have to tell him why......

oh and b y the way, a circumcision was not his choice....and there are ways for me to get back their foreskin but also, I think that's very superficial to not like someone because of that, no one person is perfect if you keep looking for perfection, you'll never find it and end up alone.....I'm the type to over look small things, if he has everything else, then why not give him a chance? Good luck.

A deal breaker for you, mmmhhh well I have never heard of such a thing before however I wont judge your personal preferences I am sure you have your reasons behind them. I think you should wait for him to come home, so you can talk to him about this face to face to try and avoid being shallow. Also try to let him know you have something to tell him but you want to tell him personally.
Don't tell him why, that'll just hurt him and show you to be a crappy person. But, people have preferences. I'd take a circumcised guy over uncircumcised any day, but I wouldn't actively turn away guys that weren't.

Just let him know that it's not working out with him like you'd hoped and that you're sorry.

You're right. Saying that him being circumcised is a deal breaker for you does make you seem very shallow. If you are truly thinking of his best interests, tell him the truth about how you feel about circumcised dicks. He will probably feel that if you think him being circumcised is a deal breaker, he won't feel like he is losing anyone worthy of his consideration.
You may not create new Love Advice Forum threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules

DMCA.com



Beauty Store from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment