I started dance classes about a year ago, with a teacher who is in her late 30s.

She and I have become casual friends, and talk a lot online on Facebook and such. After class one time, she gave me a lift to my hometown (which was not out of her way as she headed in the same direction) and we talked like we were friends for years. we even discussed personal stuff online, and I think i'm developing feelings for her.

I don't think she likes me, but I can sense she knows I like her. I don't want to ask her out on a romantic date because of this, but just as friends. The thing is if she says no, I don't want it to mess up my practice or at least complicate it because I've progressed a lot. She is perrty on the inside and out, and really like her, but then i'm not sure if I should move on or ask her out just as friends or not.