TL;DR - What can I do to comfort the girl I've been dating for a 1.5 months after her friend's surgery went wrong? (20m 21f)Basically this girl I've been seeing doesn't reply to texts for 2 days (unusual) so I rang her to see how she was. She doesn't pick up and instead texts me the bad news. Her friend had trouble with surgery and she stayed in ER until the next morning (so I'm guessing it's pretty bad). I reply offering my support, etc thinking that she's too busy/doesn't feel like talking.
Then I tried calling her again to see how her friend was doing, what happened, how she was feeling, offer support, etc about 4.5 hours later and she doesn't pick up and no text.
Should I try calling again this evening/the next day, or just let her contact me when she's ready? I really care about her and I just wish she's OK.
Monday, January 28, 2013
How Do I Comfort Her?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment