Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Just Wondering why Bad Boys?

Love and Relationship Advice Forum

As my name says I'm curious why women continuosly go after Bad Boys even after these guys ruin there lives. I started thinking this after a female friend of mine commented to me as a result of looking at my fb page and another friend of ours page. She see's how me and my wife are taking exotic trips all the time, having successful careers ect.Her on the other hand has 2 kids from a drug addict who doesn't pay child support. After that she got into a relationship with an alchoholic who she moved away with away far from family and friends, know this guy left her and she now can barely put a roof over her head and food on the table for her and her kids. Now she's commenting to me and our mutual friend how she's jelous of our wives because if she had given one of us a chance she'd be enjoying the good life the way our wives are. I'm just wondering why women insist on going after these losers then complain when these guys ruin their lives?
I'm a newly married female and I couldn't agree more. But then again I'm the exception to the rule. The best thing I every did practice growing up was using my ears and eyes more than my mouth. I learned by observing and listening to the heartache and pain my peers would experience with their b/f. I also had a father who taught me as a pre teen. " The best advice I can give you with boys. No sex until marriage. If you really want to see if a man cares about you . No sex" He was so right. I followed his advice. I think if more women either had father's that taught them their worth and also used their head, they'd prevent so many problems. That woman you mentioned said it all. She's jealous and regrets her choices. 99% of the time women know good and well they are chasing after a player with a reputation or chasing after a guy with charisma and swag while overlooking the nice guy. For whatever reason, I can't tell you how many times I've heard women say or think "Well he did this or that to her, but I'm different. It won't be like that with me. " NOT. It's a hard lesson to learn. I think that's why many women are either single, bitter and angry. It's because they knew they were playing with fire and got burnt. Now they live with regret and have noone to blame but themselves for their choices. We as women are the ones that allow a man to treat them a certain way. If you make a poor choice without cutting it off from the beginning, you have to live with the consequences. I for one, liked the good guys. I didn't date much but eventually my husband found me and we are newlyweds now. Some of my friends from years ago, still chasing the guy with the game and wondering where the years went.
I think a lot of women see the "bad boys" as exciting and nonconforming. They see them as rebellious. In some cases these women go with these men just to tear themselves away from their proper upbringing. They tend to see other men as boring and safe, and they don't want safe especially when they are young. After awhile when everything goes bad they tend to believe that they cannot do better and as such continue the behavior.
Your message is a tad bit stereotypical, a little arrogant, and replete with self-aggrandizement (exotic trips, successful careers). All women do not select "bad boys" and to browbeat your "friend" on facebook is sort of saying, "oh look at me and my wife, look how successful we are." "Look at her, she's jealous of us, she married a drug addict, doesn't get child support."

You're putting your "friend" down to make yourself look good. If this is how you treat a friend I'd hate to be your enemy. Remember the adage, "into each life some rain must fall." Rather than put your friend down why not lift her up in prayer? One lesson you may or may not learn in life, as you mature, is that it's not spiritually wise to kick someone when they're down.

Enjoy your next "exotic vacation."

Thanks guys and Barry Yes I get your point but I'm venting because as a result of this woman out of the blue calling my house, leaving a message on my machine where she's the one who said she was jelous of my wife, she's the one who said she should have given me a chance and she's the one who used the phrase "Exotic Vacation.". What made me angry was the fact she left me this message without me knowing she'd be calling me and it was my wife that heard the message before me
Some girls just like the feeling of being controlled and they think that the good guy lacks confidence. And the good the good guy is lame. They just like the excitement bad boys brings and the confidence the bad boys have. Some think that they can change them into good guys also.

This something like the grass is greener on the other side effect.

I think that some women find bad boys exciting - you can't be bored if you don't know what is going to happen. Also, often the more difficult problems are, the more you want to solve them. But I must say that I wouldn't want to be with a bad boy.
I think there's a big difference between a loser and a bad boy. I think women go after the losers because they want to help them and they feel great reward in doing so. Women are attracted to bad boys because there is a sense of danger and unpredictably which can make the relationship exciting.
You may not create new Love Advice Forum threadsYou may not post repliesYou may not post attachmentsYou may not edit your postsForum Rules



Beauty Store from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment