Hey all,

I want to get some things off my chest because I am feeling so down at the moment. I'm a 23yr old male who has never had a girlfriend, never been kissed - nothing. I am at the point now where I feel that I may as well give up looking for someone special and give up on potentially getting married and having children. I have met up with three women through the internet in the past, albeit platonically, but it doesn't seemed to have improved my confidence with women. I have recently asked one of these women if she wants to date but she said she didn't fancy me and that she has a boyfriend but yet she is still on the dating website I am on.

Online dating is a waste of time as nothing comes of it and the older I get the more scared I am that my lack of experience will put women off as soon as they know that I am a virgin. Why is it so easier for everybody else? I try to put myself out there by going to classes and putting ads online but still I am lonely and worthless to women it seems. I don't know what to do anymore. It hurts when I see couples in the street happily together because it seems that is not something that I will ever experience.

I am seriously thinking of going to an escort to lose my virginity and to get a bit or practice. People say it's pathetic but what option do I have in today's society where women seem to love their partners to have sexual experience or ridicule people for being virgins? It seems women want bad boys which I am definately not. I am polite and kind but definitely not a pushover.
I am such a loser it seems, I don't even know how to kiss for goodness sake. People online say that good things come to those who wait but time goes so fast and I don't want to wait anymore